Avtor Sporočilo
OdgovorObjavljeno: 14 Apr 2004, 23:56 
Odsoten
Administrator
Uporabniški avatar

Kraj: Cerklje na Gorenjskem, Slovenija
Za vse, ki ste že kontrolorji ali nameravate postati:
Citiram:
I would like to inform you that VATEUD TRAINING Department will be launching the New Eurotest Version which will enable members to enjoy ONLINE Test System as well as New Recommendation System. The new practice will enable VATEUD members to take the theoretical examination ONLINE . Their replies will be evaluated less than a second and he/she will be able to obtain the result instantly. For those who do not wish to reply immediately there is an option that , the applicant will be able to retain the test and save the whole or part of the test before sending the final reply. An applicant can postpone his reply up to 30 days.

The current Eurotest will be closed down on 14 April 2004 midnight.
All Eurotests taken before 15 March 2004 will not be processed.
We believe the new application is more contemporary and will facilitate the life of applicants as well as the Staff of VATEUD Training Department.

The recommendations will be done by vACC Directors and vACC Training Directors.
For SAG and SCAN-vACC, The Directors and Training managers of each country will be eligible to issue recommendation. For this purpose both vACC Directors will be receiving a separate mail providing more explanations.

Recommendation for Non-vACC members will be given by Euro-examiners whose names stated on the http://www.vateud-td.org/Organization/examiners.asp

On this very specific occasion I would like to ask dear vACC Directors to check the name of their Training Directors at http://www.vateud-td.org/Organization/vacctd.asp Any deviation should be notified to me so that we can make the necessary correction.

Please inform your fellow members accordingly.

I also would like to thank Mr. Frank Bitterlich and Mr. Peter I. Nielsen and all VATEUD Training Staff for their great efforts in preparing the new system.

Best regards
Serdar Sualp
VATEUD Training Director

Na vrh

Prikaži prispevke prejšnjih:  Razvrsti po  
Napiši novo temo Odgovori na temo  [ 1 prispevek ] 

Vsi časi so UTC + 1 ura [ DST ]

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost

Ne morete pisati prispevkov v temi
Ne morete odgovarjati na teme v forumu
Ne morete urejati prispevkov v temi